Planning a trip to Walt Disney World can be a fun experience (Disney Planning Party Night, anyone?), but can undoubtedly be overwhelming and confusing! We’ve added a Disney Planning Guide page to our website – go check it out! Our guide will walk you through 9 steps to maximizing your vacation enjoyment and minimizing your vacation stress.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Make a My Disney Experience account.
- Decide when to go.
- Determine your budget.
- Reserve your hotel.
- Buy your tickets.
- Make dining reservations.
- Make FastPass+ selections.
- Reserve any special events or additional experiences.
- Reserve/plan WDW transportation.
We hope you find this guide informative, and that it inspires you to book your next (or first!) WDW vacation very soon! Happy Planning!